Comment on page
Fork Pynt Collection
Effortlessly integrate Pynt with Postman! Follow our onboarding guide to learn how to fork Pynt's Postman collection, enabling you to harness advanced API security features seamlessly.
- 1.Start from Pynt website (www.pynt.io).
- 2.Click 'Run in Postman' to enter Pynt public workspace @ Postman.
- 3.Fork the 'Pynt' collection to your workspace.
- 4.If you wish to have a reference app to test, fork also the 'goat' collection to your workspace.
- 5.Open your workspace from the Postman desktop app.
- 6.Click on Pynt's collection documentation (right tab icon) and proceed with the instructions.
Image 1 - Fork Pynt collection into your workspace
Image 2 - Open Pynt collection from your workspace in Postman app
Image 3 - Continue with Pynt's collection documentation