Comment on page
Discover the prerequisites needed to seamlessly onboard with Pynt.
- 1.If you're integrating Pynt with Postman, ensure you are working with the Postman app (install from here: https://www.postman.com/downloads). Please note that the Pynt solution is based on docker and requires access to the local host, so it doesn't support the Postman web.
- 4.Ensure that your functional test is ready (for Postman, check that your functional test collection is available in your workspace).
- 5.Set any required environment variables for the functional test.
- 6.Ensure the target is up.
- Verify you are ready by running your functional test vs. your target before executing Pynt’s security tests.
- Pynt utilizes your functional tests to inform the security tests it runs. The more extensive the functional tests are, the more the security tests will cover. More APIs, more users, more requests, and full use of the parameters will trigger broader and richer dynamic security tests.